Well in this world where human is the smartest species, who can communicate with words and trade with money, the most important thing that remains is a social status, whether you are in the process of making your startup work, or you are a socialist or just a common person, a slight limelight or big glamour will always attract human. It’s the basic nature of human being. To thrive for attention. Even the celebrities are pulling off one thing or another tantrum to be in the spotlight. However, some people are at the position in life where they just don’t have to pull out such tedious job of being the centre of attraction. They naturally are the centre of attraction. Their charisma and their power is really high that they are naturally the most important person in the room. One such name is Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge.
Kate Middleton is the wife of Prince William and part of the royal family of Britain. She has been married to Prince since 2011 & has been dating Duke since 2003. She has been in the list of top 100 women influencer of the world. Her fashion sense has been named as Kate Middleton effect. Here are the top 5 looks that we are going to discuss today.
1. Red Armani skirt suit – So you are Duchess, and you have a day out event, all the eyes all the camera will be over you what do you do? Well, you wear Armani. A very well crafted red Armani skirt dress. With beige clutch & nude shade pumps. With this, not much is needed as accessories but a simple bracelet or pearl earrings.
2. This Maroon/Red Marchesa dress is having a modest hemline and A-line silhouette Crafted with such details and complementing mesh detaining. Paired up matching belt detail, matching shade heels and clutch is a perfect look for any red carpet event. Her hair colour & dress shade is making her face look rejuvenated with a glow, if you would notice minimal application of makeup is Kate’s signature style. Natural radiance is all that is required.
3. Opposite of such dramatic red, Here her style id toned down to champagne shaded Erdem dress. Again a very classy hemline and modest length of the dress, with matching heels, this sequenced dress is making a big impact and complementing the tiny droplet earrings. I really love the little twist and turn thing with her hairstyle. A slight dark peach shade blush will give this look a phenomenal transformation. The silhouette is fit and flares with crape pleats.
4. This dress seems to be inspired form American trend. The fitted plain royal blue dress with cold shoulder detail. Fitted waist with sharp V neck is flattering, however such maxi length could have been altered although this is giving a great fitted look to the gown like dress. The dress is by Ronald Mouret.
5. The last piece of the article is Michael Kors coat dress Duchess wore on her trip. A grey twill weave dress with fit and flare with open dart skirt. A very flattering dress she wore again for an event 2 years later. Paired up with dark blue velvet heels and a very carefully crafted hat of the matching shade. It is a very classy attire for a day event, however such shades are frowned upon to wear for night light’s events.
Thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it.