Trying different necklines, cuts, fabrics, design is the right thing to do to look different & stylish. One of the most attractive design is wearing backless dresses. It’s perfect to wear on a sunny day on a beach or lunch, while it looks glamourous worn in parties and gala dinners. Backless dresses are the perfect mix of sensual and sophistication.
Backless dresses look extremely sexy and yet so elegant if worn with perfection. Any top or dress of short or long length without back & sleeves makes any women catch eyeballs. Backless dresses are not only popular in Western garments, but the trend is picked up in Indian clothes as well. Backless blouses and ethnic suits are quite trending these days, and we see girls & women flaunting their rear view very often.
However, it is very important to carry your backless attire well to get the desired visual impact. So there are few elements to keep in mind while choosing a backless dress:
• Select the dress according to your body type – we all want to look sexy and classy, but it is also true that we can’t follow others blindly. We all have our unique features, and body curves so keep that in mind while designing a backless dress for yourself. The extent of back you want to expose depends on your choice along with your body type so that it is comfortable to carry & appear the way you wanted to
• The back should be clean – it’s important to pamper yourself and spend some time in parlours to get some basic cleaning of your back. Removing dead cells and patches or may be extra hairs to make your back look clean, shiny and smooth
• The inner wear should be correct – wearing right kind of bra may be strapless or with transparent straps or same colour or only nipples tape should be decided in accordance with the dress style. Depending upon the depth of the chosen cut the intimate wear should be worn. Going for padded dresses is also a nice idea
• Hair Do– hairs should be tied up or in the front to show off the back and the cuts properly. Big bun is ideal hair-do with backless attires
• Right Accessories – it is seen in the fashion shows or big award functions, celebrities wearing backless gown pair them with big ‘real big’ earrings and No neckpiece
• It is also a good idea to have a transparent or net jacket with you. This you can wear while travelling to the venue so that the back should look awesome when you reach.
So, check out the above points and carefree wear the backless dresses with ease and style and don’t forget to pose for the camera!!
Thank you for reading my blog, hope you enjoyed it.