Acne and scars have been everyone’s friend and some people they are still sharing an unbreakable bond. For some people, they are waiting to be in their friend list. How stubborn are they? Seriously!!
Everyone wants to get rid of them, but sometimes they are failed. It’s true that when we get scars or acne on our face, they get all the attention and make us feel low and uncomfortable in front of others. Even sometimes we get tired of hearing –
“Why don’t you do anything for this acne and scars?”
“You should try these bla bla….acne removal tips.”
“Please remove all them before getting married otherwise no one will marry you.”
And so on…..
If you are the one who is still facing acne and scars issue, then try these following tips to get rid of this stubborn acne.
Do you know what acne is?
When skin pores get clogged with oil and dead skin cells, acne occurs, and these pores get infected with bacteria named ‘propionic’ bacteria.
People can use some specific home remedies to reduce inflammation, kill bacteria and prevents our skin from future acne breakouts.
Home remedies for acne –
1. Apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar can fight against many types of bacteria and viruses. Mix one part of apple cider vinegar and three parts of water (use more water if you have sensitive skin). After cleansing your face, apply this mixture on your face gently with the help of a cotton ball. Sit for 5-20 seconds, then wash with water and pat dry your face. Repeat this process 1-2 times in a day.
2. Honey & Cinnamon – Both cinnamon and honey are an excellent sources of antioxidants. Mix two tablespoon of honey and one teaspoon cinnamon and make a paste. After cleansing, apply this mask on your face and leave it on for 10-15 minutes. Now rinse the mask off and pat your face dry.
3. Green Tea – Green tea is highly rich in antioxidants and keeps your skin healthy—damp green tea in boiling water for 4-5 minutes. Now allow the tea to get cool and apply this liquid on your face using a cotton ball, or you can pour this liquid into a spray bottle to spritz on. Allow drying and then wash it with water and pat dry.
4. Aloe vera – Aloe vera gel can help heal wounds, treat burns and fight inflammation. Take out one spoon of fresh aloe vera gel from the aloe leaf. Apply this gel directly to your skin as a moisturiser. Let it dry and then wash with water. Repeat this process twice a day.
5. Garlic – Since garlic plays an essential role from the kitchen to medicine and here garlic will help you get rid of your acne problem. It helps to fight against infection. Apply garlic directly to your pimples; this may cause further skin irritation. Garlic can burn the skin, so always use it very carefully.
I hope you guys found this blog helpful.
Stay tuned with us for more fashion and beauty tips.
Follow us on Social media –
Facebook – iammemysha
Instagram – iammemysha
YouTube – iammemysha
Twitter – iammemysha